Services we offer
Allegiant FS is a debt advisory and financial intermediary established by leading Australian legal firm McCullough Robertson to provide independent and insightful financial intelligence. Headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland, Allegiant FS is operated by a team of experienced ex-finance executives who have significant industry depth, strong relationships with lenders and fundamentally understand how banks operate.
Corporate and commercial borrowers rely on our services to facilitate implementation of optimal financing solutions with a partner who fully understands their company’s needs. Leveraging upon independent advice provided by Allegiant FS, clients are able to take advantage of cost effective and appropriate financing structures that can be executed with either the same finance provider, or alternative institutions.
Financiers rely on our knowledge of regulatory compliance, due diligence on debt asset acquisitions and credit process reviews. We also facilitate the sale of debt and security assets, principally to corporate clients, individuals and private equity groups.
Allegiant FS delivers independent strategic financial advice to a diverse client base operating in the mid-market, corporate and institutional segments. Core activities include:
- Advising on debt reorganisations / debt restructuring / M&A
- Coordination of debt refinancings, establishing market appetite and creating competitive tension
- Market testing to ensure the best available terms are achieved for company debt facilities and transactional arrangements
- Property advisory / renegotiation
- Working capital / Trade analysis to optimise internal efficiencies and lower costs
- Reviews of FX, hedging, risk management effectiveness, together with creation of hedging policies that align with internal risk appetite
- International trade and foreign direct investment advisory
- Direct interaction with your financier to achieve the best outcome
- Assisting clients faced with downgrades, covenant breaches or defaults
- Acting in an Advisory Board capacity or subject matter expert
- Providing legal review of documents, contracts, terms and conditions, etc.