Allegiant FS is a debt advisory and financial intermediary established by leading Australian legal firm McCullough Robertson to provide independent and insightful financial intelligence.
Headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland, Allegiant FS is operated by a team of experienced ex-finance executives who have significant industry depth, strong relationships with lenders and fundamentally understand how banks operate.
Services We Offer
Specialising in transaction advisory and coordination
- Debt reorganisation / restructuring
- Merger and Acquisition (M&A) Finance
- Covenant breach and default advice
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Direct negotiation with banks on your behalf to achieve better outcomes
- Reviews of hedging arrangements
- Legal reviews of documents, etc.
- Advisory Board or subject matter experts
- Financier appetite sounding
- IM/Documentation preparation
- Introduction of competitive tension
- Negotiations with financiers / lawyers
Enhancing Operational Efficiencies
- Working capital / Trade analysis
- Optimisation of debt facilities
- Transactional tenders
- Financier reporting reviews
Who We Advise
Corporate and commercial borrowers
Restructuring, refinancing and introducing competitive tension to obtain the best transaction terms in the market.
Property developers and investors
Structuring debt, sourcing appropriate funding and obtaining competitive pricing.
Advice on regulatory compliance, bank credit procedures/processes and distressed asset disposals.
Councils and Not for Profits
Review and recommendation of transactional banking arrangements to optimise finance arrangements and reduce cost.